Industry Banking & Finance
Close Date 05 Feb 2020
Phone Number 023 988 701
– Convert from business requirements to technical documents.
– Work on system policy, user manuals, guides and other material to ensure supportability for end users.
– Work closely with supplier and outsource development teams to solve any issue during development.
– Review system deliverables to ensure its aligned with business requirement.
– Develop, testing and document in-house systems per business needed. Be able to provide development methodology, processes, procedures, and risk assessment for software development in standards.
– Take ownership to ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans.
– Develop and implement effective policies and practices to secure sensitive data ensuring information security.
– Ability to prioritise work according to business changing needs.
– Provide Support for Business Intelligence Administrators on complex issues/problems
– Other task assigned by manager
– At least bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering.
– Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
– Experiences in web or mobile development is the plus.
– Experience in PostgresSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL Server.
– Background on SDLC or Agil methodology
– Experiences in Version Control software (SVN, Git … )
– Dynamic and positive work attitude with ability and willing to learn
– At lease 2 years of working experience in a similar role(s) in financial services company.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet targets deadlines
– Good in English (writing, listening, and speaking)
– Be flexible, fast learner and creative
How To Apply
Contact Person: HR Department
Phone: 023 988 701