Close Date 02 Feb 2020
Phone Number 070 555 494
Customer Relationship Management
• Identify key contacts at potential client or partner companies to establish and foster a relationship for collaboration on sales, promotion campaign, discount partnership etc.
• Prepare project presentation and participate in one-on-one meetings with clients or partners to present and explain the “Ford Cambodia Club” project in an effort to guide their choices.
• Understand the problems and challenges of clients or partners and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
• Prepare & update MOU or Partnership Agreement with Clients or Partners
• Maintain good relationships with clients and partner, so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
• Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
• Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
• Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients or partners.
• Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
• Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
• Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
Marketing Plan & Event Management
• Working with creative designer and marketing team to produce or create POSM, Merchandise, and other marketing materials for Ford Cambodia Club Project.
• Distribute all POSM, Merchandise, and other marketing materials to all outlet of clients and partner companies.
• Prepare event proposal, checklist, budget plan from pre-production until finish event
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet or exceed expectations
• Setting, communicating, and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Managing supplier relationships
• Provide leadership, motivation, and direction and support to marketing team
• Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
• Ensuring quality delivery of every project
Reporting & Team Work
• Membership & Partners Database Report
• Weekly & Monthly Marketing Activities Report
• Quarterly & Yearly Work Plan
• Event Management Checklist & Update
• Work with team in marketing department and other departments to contribute effective and efficient execution
• Handling with any other tasks directed by Marketing Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
• Devotion to high-quality customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Event Management Skills.
• Keen analytical and research abilities.
• Knowledge of negotiation and relationship management best practices.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in a sales & marketing or customer service role.
• Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email, and Social Media etc.)
How To Apply
Contact Person: Heng Sokchan (Mr.)
Phone: 070 555 494 / 017 735 688
Online Apply: http://email@example.com
Address: #27, St. 134, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh