Close Date 10 Feb 2020
Phone Number 070 824 247
• Manage all aspects of project delivery and coordination of construction projects including planning, design, budgeting, scheduling, labor compliance and closeout activities
• Evaluate architectural and engineering proposals and providing execution, contracting and awarding strategies and recommendations
• Review and responding to requests for information (RFI), change order proposals (COP), and Inspection for quality assurance and merit.
• Prepare cost estimates and negotiate a fair and reasonable cost for extra services obtained from commissioned architects/engineers and for change orders submitted by contractors.
• Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
• Review shop-drawing submittal under the direction of the Project/Construction Manager
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Related Field
• At least 3 years of experiences as site architect
• Ms. Office, AutoCad, Ms. Project, Sketch-up, Revit
• Average in English
• Analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions in a timely manner, Project Management knowledge, Negotiation skill, Good interpersonal skill, Eye on Detail.
• Annual Salary Review
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Learning and Development
• Lunch Allowance
• Coffee and fruit serve
• Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
• Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
• Company Events
• Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
• Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
How To Apply
Contact Person: Recruitment Team
Phone: 010-999-518 / 089-692-305 / 070-824-247
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia