Close Date 03 Feb 2020
Phone Number 016 225 883
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
– Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions.
– Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
– Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
– Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
– Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
– Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, management, Marketing or related field.
– At least 2 years of experience in related field.
– Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
– Excellent organizational skills, honest, motivated and hard working.
– Fluent in English, Khmer or Chinese is preferable.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
– Thorough understanding of social media and web analysis
How To Apply
Contact Person: KHIEV Ponleu
Phone: (855) 017 809 182 / 016 225 883 / 023 885 389
Address: Floor 15th T.K Central Tower, St 289, Phum 13, Sangkat Boeung Kak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia