Industry Banking & Finance
Close Date 09 Feb 2020
Phone Number 078 989 027
– Oversee 100% of Retail Payment progressive.
– Develop a strong business relationship with all kind of Retail Payment Channel and define the product strategy and roadmap for her respective domain.
– Plan and direct sales goals for Merchant Sales.
– Work side by side with other team to establish best working relationship in nationwide.
– Maintain team profitability and coach to it.
Actively drive sales behaviour through coaching and training.
– Handle sales escalations as they become visible.
– Maintain a high degree of ethical behavior in all aspects of daily business including relationships with merchants, dealers, developers and co-workers.
– Manages and organizes a high level of productivity through the effective use of all available resources including email, phone and database systems.
– Actively manage health of sales pipelines and works with primary liaisons to promote channel growth.
– Design sales campaigns to maximize closing percentages.
Full management responsibility for sell-through and sell out, MPTU, across the country.
– Build sustainable channel growth for MPTU and Retail Payment.
– Specify product requirements for new features, integrating market analysis, research and usability studies to improve user satisfaction.
– Great initiative idea to increase retail Payment Outlet and increase Payment Volume through Payment Outlet.
– Work closely with Merchants to deliver solutions.
Manage risk, drive business results, and deliver compelling features to drive nation customer adoption & engagement.
– Ensure the quality of the network for Merchant and staff satisfaction and maintained.
– Handle Merchant, and Retail Outlets complaint , question and other request.
– University qualifications in Business Related Discipline.
2 or 3 years sale experience in international organisations.
– Very good English skill (Chinese is a plus).
– Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact with customers, including liaison with line manager.
– Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
– Familiarity and confidence in discussing technologically driven product solutions.
– Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and complex issues.
– Experience in successfully managing expectations of multiple parties, internal and external.
– Negotiation and internal relationship building.
How To Apply
Contact Person: HR Department
Phone: 077 988 071 / 078 989 027
Address: No. 721, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Beung Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia