Close Date 03 Feb 2020
Phone Number 016 225 883
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Covering purchasing process.
– Preparing purchase order and send copy to supplier both local and oversea.
– Responsible for all purchasing activities within the Company.
– Preparing maintain, reviewing purchasing file, reporting price list to procurement manager.
– Ensure that purchasing selection meet competitive price and high quality of good and service.
– Build relationship with suppliers and find out the quotation as needed
– Responsible of Purchasing for Bill-Of-Material (BOM) and non-BOM items
– Work with Regional suppliers with regards to Raw Material Planning in term of supplier allocation, delivery, pricing and quality
– Ensure suppliers quality and delivery timeline meeting the company’s expectation and standard
– Ensure all Purchasing activities adhere to the Company requested
– Another task assigned by procurement manager
– Bachelor of Business Administration or related field.
– At least 2 years experiences in purchasing.
– Good communication and negotiation skill
– Proficient to use Microsoft word, Excel,
– Be honest, hardworking and high responsibility.
– Good command in English. Chinese is preferable.
How To Apply
Contact Person: KHIEV Ponleu
Phone: (855) 017 809 182 / 016 225 883 / 023 885 389
Address: Floor 15th T.K Central Tower, St 289, Phum 13, Sangkat Boeung Kak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia